Sunday, April 12, 2009


dear God,

just before i go off to sleep and prepare for my orientation tomorrow. i've a message for you today :) today's Easter service for so goooood! thank you for bringing siaohuan (heehee) and bringing ida back to You again. feels really great to be in the house of God. thank You for dying on the cross and because of Your act of obedience and love for all of us, i'm able to live a life to the fullest and i'm worshipping a living God! :) i'm reminded of Your love all over again and i'm really glad to be a child of Yours! :)) i remembered that so many times, You always remind me and assure me that You love me dearly. example during the times where dennis and (i forgot who. -.-) prohessied for the CLs, and i myself was there. because at that time, i was having hidden sins and i was reallllly scared it'll be prohessied that i need to repent this kind of thing. but no.. the word was "God loves you, He loves you a lot" this kind of thing. wow God, You never fail to give me a second chance and love me despite me being so imperfect, so unworthy, so.. yknow, disgusting when at times i don't even know how to love myself. thank You for Your unconditional love. to love me so so so much. i don't know what else i can do but.. to love You back. really. thank You for today, thank You for yesterday, thank You for tomorrow! cause i know, You're my Abba Father, You're with me, You were with me, You'll be with me. heehee. no one else can replace You in my life. when i sing "I'll love You forever" God, i mean it. never to leave You. but to love You, serve You with all my heart. :))

your child, candace.

-

just wanna share what God spoke to me around two weeks ago? it's so.. amazing :)

if you guys don't know.. my mom loves me a lot, a lot, a lot. i don't know how to say exactly how much she loves me. but okay, some examples, she'll always tell me i love you face to face. and she calls me (shy) baby? babe? and when she text me, she'll put the kissy face. haha, cute right? :) hugs me occassionally, and yeah, i'll not go in details. aha. so paiseh. xD

the best thing i can ever do to my mom is not to buy her stuffs.. give her lots of money or do stuffs for her. but the best thing i can do for her, is actually to tell her "i love you". cause she would ask me "do you love me not" at times.. haha. and when (ahem) i say yes. she gets all happy and stuffs. i don't know exactly how to bring the message across or what, but the best thing i can do to my mom, is to tell her i love her, more than getting her stuffs, $$, and all.

and this, i wanna say i love you mom, and i love You God. :)
yay!

anyway, i also want to thank God for ang penglin? haha, for styling my hair. aha, you rock! :)

some pictures for today :)











yours truly has orientation tomorrow, wednesday, thursday and friday! wooo~ haha. i think i'll enjoy myself, and i don't think i can blog that much? heehee, we'll see about that. goodnight all and lovezzz! :D