Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i'm beginning to love school *inserts many many many smiles!
had lunch together with around half the class yesterday and today. (love)



this is what bunny wyy sent to me through mms one hour before lesson ended yday. so sweet right! hehe. actually, i took a picture similiar to this with my phone as well. but thanks ('.') ! haha. xoxoxoxo.

just decided to type random facts about hsbc!

1. i like the colour yellow because i love spongebob!
2. i don't like the fact some many people like spongebob, that's why i don't tell people that i like spongebob anymore, but i do love spongebob all the same! (:
3. i always take yellow straw whenever i buy bubbletea!
4. i like my school food!
5. i get headaches easily!
6. i tend to feel insecure, so i need people to tell me or rather assure that they love me! haha!
7. i like to look at pretty girls! in this case, i mean tan-skin, netballers! girls who canoe! hahaha! their hair! chio! <3
8. i like appearing offline, idk why! don't ask me (:
9. nowadays, i can sleep in the bus as in, like my soul left the entire world for the entire period i was sleeping, and it's so scary cause i don't know what happened during that time.
10. i enjoy a one-to-one company rather than a big group!
11. i hate myself a lot sometimes.
12. i think school's getting better day by day!
13. i am still a quality time person!
14. i love chuuuuuu!


now, time to sleep! (:
schooolllll, shalalala.

yay! so glad louisa's beginning to like school, or rather her classmates! haha. horrrrr babe? (: