Thursday, April 9, 2009

really refreshed after today's cg at jacob's place (:

i was actually meditating on the lyrics of the song power of your name, and it so happens that we sang that song during cg's worship today! wow wow. more convicted to give with the life i've been given and go beyond religion! :D

anyway, i seldom blog about myself. haha. more of like my friends, and all. but i think i got to blog it out. :)

because of what my mom said to me today, though it hurts a lot, but it's really true. i don't know how to blog it out, what words to say. but are we really... really... really being a testimony to people around us? especially at home, when no church people are around to see us. or people to see our 'darker side'. well, i remember peiqing was sharing during a night in camp with the cg members, that we shouldn't blog, say or act in a way that will stumble others for.. (i forgot what verse in the bible said so)- so i'm actually thinking if i should blog about this. i think it's really important that we live our lives right before the eyes of GOD, all the time? i know i myself, am not really proud of some areas of my life and i myself am imperfect, i've my flaws, things that i'm changing and all. but well, i think sometimes, christians can be hypocrites, we raise our hands high in church and worship GOD, we sing songs to GOD in church, the very mouth we use to say I love You Lord, the very mouth we use it to speak ill of others, to say vulguar language. ewww, so disgusted by this fact. and the moment we leave the church, or at home, we don't actually live our lives in a way, we should be living. hahaha. hypocites i call these people. you don't know how many people are actually looking at your life. "is that how a christian should behave?" because of us, it draws them away from wanting this r/s with GOD. what makes us different from the world? christians can still say the vulguar languages, sabo people, backstab, gossip.. what's this?? :( can someone tell me or tell them to stop.. haha.


my mom said: i hate hypocrites.
i myself, hate hypocrites too!

:)