Sunday, May 24, 2009

greatly blessed by yday's sermon (:

i rmb myself making a prayer on the bus before meeting emily& weiting for mass shepherding for God to remind me again about things of the world and Him.

yday's sermon was so timely and just what i needed. yay! :) now i am more convinced that no other things from God, will satisfy my inner being! i really thank God for speaking so much to me the past 2 days! (: im reminded also that... not being joyful is a sin! i must be joyful! yay! :) happy candace coming your way all!

"i can search for all eternity long and find.. there is none like you"
"...just tons of puppy love and commitments..."
"who's dancing, who's singing, who's living a life worth living
WE ARE WE ARE WE'RE SHINING THE LIGHT OF SALVATION!!"

action speaks louder than words.
practise what you preach (:

I
JC!